Managing Multiple Accounts on Instagram
Posted on February 10, 2016
Instagram released lately an useful update where you will be able to manage multiple Instagram accounts within the app. This will avoid Instagram users to continuously logout and login when they want to access their other Instagram account(s). This update is very useful and will make a lot of Instagram users around the world happy. It will save a lot of time and Instagram implemented the new feature nicely in the app.
To add multiple accounts you need to do the following:
1. Go to your profile in the Instagram app and click on the top right corner icon.
2. Scroll down where you will find “Add account”.
3. Login to the Instagram account that you want to add and that’s it!
If you want to switch between the different Instagram accounts you need to do the following:
1. Go to your profile in the Instagram app.
2. Click on your username on the top of the screen
3. Click on the account you’d like to switch to.
With this new addition Instagram made a good step to improve the usability of the app. What do you think they need to add more?