How to Manage Multiple Accounts on Instagram
Posted on February 10, 2016
Manage Multiple Accounts on Instagram:
Instagram released lately a useful update where you will be able to manage multiple Instagram accounts within the app. This will avoid Instagram users to continuously logout and login when they want to access their other Instagram accounts. This update is very useful and will make a lot of Instagram users around the world happy. It will save a lot of time and Instagram implemented the new feature nicely in the app. With this new addition, Instagram made a good step to improve the usability of the app.
in this article, we will share with step by step guide on how to Manage multiple accounts on Instagram.
Also read: How to Become Instagram Famous
To add multiple accounts you need to do the following:
1. Go to your profile in the Instagram app and click on the top right corner icon.
2. Scroll down where you will find “Add account”.
3. Login to the Instagram account that you want to add and that’s it!
If you want to switch between the different Instagram accounts you need to do the following:
1. Go to your profile in the Instagram app.
2. Click on your username at the top of the screen
3. Click on the account you’d like to switch to.
Do you want to grow your business on Instagram then you need to use Instagram Auto liker tool to grow fast on Instagram?